Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to get Police Character Certificate

Getting police certificate in Lahore is amazingly easy and simple.


Here are simple steps:
Requirement:
1. 4 passport sized photographs
2. An application to SSP Police explaining where you intend to go along with all the address that you have lived. (can be hand written)

3. Valid Passport
4. NADRA National Identification Card
5. Police Certificate Form available at SSP office



STEP 1. Fill the Police Certificate Form and Go to SSP Office, Lahore. Location near Government College, Lahore, Multan Road:



View SSP Office in a larger map



STEP 2. After entering the premises, turn right and proceed to a big room.


STEP 3. Submit Police Certificate Form, photos and application. The personal would give you 4-5 days time. That is the normal time and it can be brought down to 1 day if you have approach.


STEP 4. A police officer would visit you at your home (might call before coming) in a couple of days. He would fill Police Certificate Form by asking you questions.


STEP 5. Go to SSP office after 4-5 days to the same room.


STEP 6. Find you application and get it stamped and submitted to a batch. This batch would appear in front of SSP Lahore.


STEP 7. Make a queue and go to SSP's office, who would call your name and sign the certificate.


STEP 8. You have a Police Certificate for immigration.





15 comments:

  1. Dear Umair,

    Thank you so much for posting such a useful information.

    Hammad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need police clearance certificate form can you please help me. I live in karachi. Can you please scan it and send it to my email msaad711@gmail.com. I will send you 100 rs mobile balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. but im in UK. can anyone else go on my behalf to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can anyone else go and get it for us or should we be physically present ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazak Allah.. This is a very useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Um air, I am an Iranian living in Canada and need a police character certificate from Lahore. Could you please help me. This is very urgent.and it has been useless to apply through the Pakistani embassy. My email is s.vazirian@gmail.com
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Regards
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Umair,
    That's really informative. May Allah bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sir,

    I am a foreigner working here in the UK and I am immigrating soon for the US but I need a police certificate from Pakistan, it has been 3 months now and I am still waiting for the response, any help on this regard?

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear sir my address on id is that of my father old address but i have never lived there so do i have to change that adress first

    ReplyDelete
  10. do i need to get references or only above mentioned documents required

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really helpful information.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. i apply for pcc since 2 months police man done verification by visiting my home but since rhat ssp special branch not issue charter certuficate help me to get it .....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am foreigner so any one can help me to take police clearance from lahore please ?
    sajad.mohammadi241@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete